On 12/11/2008 09:08 AM, Josh Coates wrote:
drupal looks like a little complicated (ie. apache, mysql, blah blah, where
tiddlywiki's single file is the comparison) and "bloggy" and multi-user
oriented, but i'll give install it and see how painful it is to slim down to
do what i want.
I forgot about that. I usually install it, but most people just click "Install drupal" on their cpanel and that's not a big issue.

I haven't used it as much, but etomite (http://www.etomite.org/) is simpler. Still requires mysql and apache, but less bloggy, multi-user, etc.

But it sounds like you're looking for something more along the lines of http://www.lightneasy.org/. Or really geeky like http://www.andreasen.org/smart/ or http://nanoc.stoneship.org/. All those are on my "I wish I had a project to try them out on" list, but they look really spiffy.

FWIW,
Barry