lol... geosites.

On Dec 18, 2008, at 5:00 PM, Josh Coates wrote:

maybe they fixed it - that was a month ago or so. i'll go check it out and
let you know what i find...

so fwiw, i've decided google sites sucks. at least, it wont work for what i
want it to be, which is an easy to build and maintain website.

basically, the big problem is that the footer is non-customizable, and is perma-fixed to a google sites footer, which makes me sad inside. if google would just let me build the site i want to build, it'd be nice. instead,
it's like a geosites model (albeigt toned down.)  bleh.