Actually, I don't want to get into a flame war ... just thought it would be a funny way to say that E-Harbor is hiring software engineers.

Here are some of the benefits of working for E-Harbor:
Pay is great
People you work with are great
The coolest boss you will EVER work for (just ask my kids)
You get to tell your parents that sadly, you are not working with anything to do with boats but SEO and thousands of websites.

For more info, check out my posting on hot jobs:
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JN54P6RWEN3;_ylt=Apyv65d_4CYJom244SJ0RVD6Q6IX?source=SRP

And sorry, I didn't mean to open a thread that wasn't meant to be closed. But if you really insist, feel free to say why PHP is better then PERL, go ahead. But there shall be no replies saying why PERL is better then PHP! :)

Thanks for your time,

Dan Sampson