On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:04:11PM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:
> I'm trying to generate mailing labels. I can create a template and a
> suitable database source. When I hit "print" I get the dialog, "Do you
> want to print a form letter?" So far so good. I generate a file so I
> can inspect the results before I print.
>
> The problem is, I have a page per addressee, and all of the labels on
> that page are duplicates. What I want is one label per addressee, so
> if I have N up labels, I'd have rows/N pages, not count(rows) pages.
>
> Any ideas?

You have to tell OOo to advance to the next record. Put the cursor
toward the end of the master label (upper left hand corner, the one
that gets replicated when you hit the "Synchronize Labels" button),
after the last field. Insert-> Fields-> Other-> Database. Select the
appropriate database and table. Then select "Next record", then
"Insert".