What I'd like to know is why, or rather how, my company's firewall and
routing h/w and s/w interprets, correctly or incorrectly, that a domain
such as www.jwz.org is 'dangerous' and thus prevents me from browsing
it. Any ideas how a corporate firewall would make such a decision? I'll
visit this link at home tonight.