Matt Nelson wrote:--
I haven't smoked for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days, saving 4,308.60
cigarettes and $682.91 .
> Is their a cheaper solution?  I am looking to get one, but I don't need
> anything that does wireless or anything "fancy".
>
> I also realize that cheap often leads to upgrading in a few months, so I
> would rather pay more now then even more in the long run...
>
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Corey Edwards <ten...@zmonkey.org> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 16:23 -0400, Jones, Scott (GE Money, consultant)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> How about a suggestion UP to replace my WRTP54G?
>>>
>> If you're looking for a Linksys VoIP router I would recommend the WRP400
>> as an upgrade. I had nothing but problems with the WRTP54G but the
>> WRP400 works great.
>>
>> Corey
>>

>> /*
>> Don't fear the penguin.
>> */
>>

> /*
> Don't fear the penguin.
> */

If you feel brave, you can use Free/OpenBSD's PF:
http://www.vonage-forum.com/ftopic10443.html
I've used it as a LAN Router for years on old Pentium hardware without
issue, it's secure, fairly easy to set up (with some vi work ) and you
can specify bandwidth, as well as handle your NAT/Firewall stuff all in
one shot..