PLUG Members,
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Kyle Waters <u...@unum5.org> wrote:

> On 07/07/2009 01:08 PM, Kyle Waters wrote:
> > I've seen people giving a way a lot of still useful hardware in this
> > group and thought you would want to know about this new effort by Pete
> > Ashdown:
> >

> http://peteashdown.org/journal/2009/07/07/the-electroregeneration-society/

The website seems to be down today.  No response from peteashdown.org.
 Based on your email, you might be interested in two related efforts:

   1. Free Geek <http://www.freegeek.org/>, HQ in Portland, OR since 2000:
   reuse and recycle used computers and educate public.  Several affiliate
   Free Geeks <http://www.freegeek.org/about/intergalactic/> throughout N.
   America
   2. Goodwill + Dell = Reconnect <http://reconnectpartnership.com/>:
   accepts old computer equipment for recycling (no reuse)

If anyone is interested in starting a Free Geek Utah Valley, please let me
know.

Cheers,
James Carroll