I am looking at Digis' site, Richard. Could you help me understand? Which
service do you have? Why, in the name of simple speed, would one want the
business class service, which is rated 6 mbs for $99 when the residential
service listing is for 7 mbs for just $34.99? I don't need a boatload of
email addresses.

I will give Digis a call and review these plans with them. I guess I have
been enjoying one helluva deal with my 15 mbs download Comcast service.

Scott