On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 03:41:33PM -0600, Barry Roberts wrote:
> Who wants to bet that SCO will still try to find a way to continue
> their suits against IBM, AutoZone, etc.?

They might possibly have a legitimate contract dispute with IBM.  I
don't know any details of their contracts, so I can't dismiss these
complaints as easily as the copyright nonsense.  However, any such
issues would be purely between SCO and IBM, so I'm not nearly as
interested.  Their wacko claims about owning Linux are what really
bothered me.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/