Somewhat off-topic, but I just had to announce that last night I passed the
tests to get
my General Class License for HAM Radio. Went in to test for Technician Class,
and they
encouraged me to take all the tests. Almost passed the Extra Class test without
having
studied for it at all.

Anyway... currently awaiting my call sign, which they said should get assigned
late this
week or early next week. Then I just need to find myself a radio.
Unfortunately, that
will probably take a little while to slip into the budget, but at least I can
use it as
soon as I get one. :)

--
Matthew Walker