On 5/6/2010 1:03 PM, Charles Curley wrote:
> On Thu, 06 May 2010 12:49:08 -0600
> Jacob Albretsen <ja...@xmission.com> wrote:
>> Marxist.
>
> I figured that "right wing nut" and "Marxist" were mutually exclusive.
> But, hmmm, these days, in a world of assault talk show "hosts", etc.,
> maybe they aren't. You are right, I should have included it.

Marxism is identified as total authoritarian state economic control.
Economy controlled by the state is defined as left of center. So,
Marxism would be left wing nuts. Right wing nuts would refer to liberal
economics as controlled by the society (libertarians, neo-liberalism).

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O