On Tue, August 17, 2010 09:59, Matthew Walker wrote:
> I haven't used slicehost, but I've been on Linode for almost a year now, and I
> love
> them. Their support is amazing, and they don't over-subscribe their boxes. Nor
> do they
> complain if you use a lot of CPU for extended periods for whatever reason.

I have had access to VMs at both slicehost and linode. Between the two
slicehost out-performs linode in terms of disk IO throughput and network
performance. Linode has more management and automation features. Slicehost
tends to be more expensive. Both organizations offer good support from my
perspective. I think both are good solutions.

-Ryan