As previously mentioned, there will be a keysigning party at UTOS one
week from today on Friday, October 8 at 19:30 in MFEC 101 (Auditorium).

So far, I only have 6 keys. This is going to be a small party if that's
all that shows up. If you want to participate, then I need your key.

Required items for the party?

       1. Physical attendance.
       2. Positive government-issued picture ID.
       3. Your key ID, key type, HEX fingerprint, and key size.
       4. A pen/pencil or something to write with.
       5. NO computer.

What do I need from you?

       1. An email with the subject "My public key"
       2. Your public key attached to that email.
       3. Any questions you have regarding the keysinging party.

Right before the party, I will be printing off slips of paper that will
have the key ID, fingerprint and name of each key that was submitted to
me. I will not have any additional keys on the slip if they weren't sent
to me before I leave. This means if you show up last minute, and you
haven't sent me your key, you won't be able to participate
unfortunately.

A couple questions have been raised on how to get your key ID, type,
fingerprint, etc. This can be done with the following command:

$ gpg --fingerprint "em...@address.tld"

To export your public key to a file that you can attach to your email
and send to me, you can issue the following command:

$ gpg --armor --export "em...@address.tld" > public.asc

Change "em...@address.tld" with the primary email address of your key.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll fire off one last
email a day or two before the party as a last minute reminder. After
that, you're on your own.

You will need to be registered with UTOS to participate in the party if
you haven't already done so. Please visit http://register.utosc.com.

If you know anyone who will be interested in participating, please
forward the message to them.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o