On 11/04/2010 06:32 PM, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> And when using a public computer, I use portable tools on a thumb drive,
> and always browse in private mode with my browser.
> http://portableapps.com.
>
> Simple solutions for tight security.

Well even if you run your own version of firefox, if the public computer
has a keyboard logger, all bets are still off.  After seeing hacked
Gmail accounts even for tech savy folks such as inhabit this list, I've
about decided that logging into any site on a public computer in a
random internet cafe is probably quite risky.  Actually logging into
Gmail on any Windows computer is risky, it seems.