Someone sure drank the kool-aid. :)  JavaScript is a pretty decent
language, and it's certainly king in its niche, but I'll bet more
people are doing sysadmin scripting in PHP than JavaScript right now,
which is actually kind of sad.  Anyone who thinks it's the most
expressive and powerful OO environment anywhere, however, needs to
take a look at more OO environments.  There's nothing particularly
unique about JavaScript except that everyone's got a JavaScript
runtime installed in their web browser and probably a couple of other
places.

        --Levi