On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Shane Hathaway <sh...@hathawaymix.org> wrote:
> Actually I think the proper pronunciation of postmodern is
> "postmodernsnickersnicker", because there is no other way to say such a
> hilariously nebulous thing.

Based on the (admittedly extremely limited) reading I just did about
both Moose, Perl and postmodernism in general, I found the application
of the concept of postmodernism to Perl to actually make sense.
Specifically that postmodernism invokes a sort of moral relativism and
acknowledgment that no one standard or set of norms is ultimately
better than another, but that these decisions are made within the
current framework of...

No, wait.  Now I see what you mean about "postmodernsnickersnicker."

-Dan