I use Firefox 4.0 on a fairly snappy machine.  The javascript motion was
jittery.  The navigation was very confusing and required me to click on
links to go back rather than use normal back/forward capabilities of my
browser.

There are times it is ok to create your own paradigm.  It doesn't seem
to a good time here.

The graphic work was great.  The copy was interesting.  But the
execution of the site screamed HTML 5 prototyper.  I can only imagine
the browsing experience would be terrible on my phone.

I would much rather have clear cuts to separate pages.

Paul