On 05/16/2011 07:17 PM, Tod Hansmann wrote:
> Has anyone used vi.net for hosting or colocation?  I'm debating using
> them for colocating my personal server (just a 1U thing) and they've got
> a good deal, but if they're going to be down every month or something,
> I'd rather avoid them and go with one of the others on my list.
>
> Any feedback appreciated.
>
> -Tod Hansmann
>
> /*
> Don't fear the penguin.
> */
I work in the same office with the US team. They were recently awarded a
contract for eFORCE software to manage their IT infrastructure:

http://www.clubdoconline.com/news/press-release/virtual-internet-is-chosen-by-eforce-software-to-managed-hosting-infrastructure/

They host out of Center7 in Lindon, and I am not aware of Center7 having
problems with service uptime.

HTH

-Henry