That sucks. I was under the impression that facebook resources were
shareable publicly... ugh... stupid facebook...

Maybe I'll copy them (my friend did the uploading) somewhere else.

However, it's probably about time for you to get FB and Twitter accounts.
Shun the non-believer... shun!!! shun!!!

AJ ONeal