All,
I have been meaning for a long time to set up my home network differently,
and I just keep not having any time for it.  I'm not very good with some of
this sort of thing, and it would just take too much tinkering time that I
don't really have.

So I want to pay someone to do it for me.  It shouldn't be that big of a
deal for an experienced sysadmin, I expect.

My needs:

- I have a shoebox computer that I want to use as a firewall box that
everything goes through.  I've installed the OS already (Ubuntu Server).

- This box needs to run dansguardian, and all traffic in the network needs
to be forced through the filter without requiring proxy settings in
browsers.

- My wireless router, which currently provides firewall, dhcp, and local
dns, will need to be configured to send all traffic through the new firewall
box, and the new firewall box will need to provide all of that stuff instead
of the router.

- It also needs to do traffic shaping to give priority to things like skype
over things like TV episodes.

I guess that's pretty much it.  If you can help me out, email me off list
and we can work out a time and a price.

Thanks,
Brett