On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:45:12PM -0700, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> My T61p is starting to show its age, but I'm having a hard time finding
> a replacement. Is it simply not possible to find a great laptop anymore?

The T-serios of Lenovo ThinkPads are still top-notch. I have the T520, and
it's one sweet machine.

> I'm looking for:
>   - A keyboard that doesn't suck

All laptop keyboards suck. Period. If they aren't Chery mechanical key
switches, they suck.

> I'm willing to pay for quality, but it seems that most laptops today
> are either crappy toys, crippled by sucky screens, or Macs.

Yup. Standard Dell, HP, Sony, Asus, Sager, Alienware, Mac, etc.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o