On 02/01/2012 02:21 PM, Brett Rasmussen wrote:
> Here are my two questions for you guys:
>   a) Does anyone have any experience with the Brother MFC-7860DW and does
> it work well wirelessly w/linux?
>   b) Does anyone have any experience with any other wireless laser
> all-in-one that has worked well for them with linux?

For the best all-around Linux support, I highly recommend HP. They directly
support open source printing/scanning with driver code and open specs.

Plus, generally speaking, HP hardware is better designed for maintenance.
That is, it's made to be opened up and serviced, which is more than you can
usually say for the Epson, Kodak, Brother, etc. hardware.

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <f...@hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration