Date: Wednesday, October 10th, 2012
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: C7 Data Centers (Lindon)

Tod Hansmann will be presenting on FreeSWITCH.  The goal is a small
office setup.  We will be going over the following, as this is very
intro level, and FreeSWITCH is incredibly vast:

- FS architecture
- A brief, almost useless intro to SIP
- Getting and compiling FS (quick overview)
- Some typical module explanations and configurations
- The default dialplan (including some IVR stuff)
- Connecting phones to it
- Gateways (or "How I connect it to other people's phones")
- Where to go from there

More info: http://plug.org/pipermail/plug/2012-September/028779.html

We will be meeting at the C7 facility at Canopy Building 5 in Lindon,
behind Home Depot.  You will need to bring a photo ID in order to sign
in at the front desk.

http://plug.org/c7dc
http://www.plug.org/node/189