OK, so, It went ok, and I talked for an hour an a half (I told you there
was a lot to cover) but I think it gives a good grounds to start
exploring from.  If anyone has questions regarding the topic, they can
ask here and they might get an answer, or use one of the many resources
I outlined today, most of which are also listed at freeswitch.org  I
hope that somebody got something good out of it. Plus, we called Tetris
afterward, and the funny sounds number.  That was good times right there.

I did record something.  The video and audio are separate, and the video
is messed up a bit, but if I can get them combined and uploaded somehow,
I will, and I'll followup with a link.

Cheers,

-Tod Hansmann