Sorry to respond to my own email. I guess I need to look at it differently. My
problem
is I want the kernel version to stay the same for a long time, and it really
doesn't
need to.

I need to use the latest stable kernel, not mainline, and treat it like any
other piece
of software that updates on a regular basis and has radically fast number
changes....
lol

Thanks for listening. You can have your couch back.

nathan

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Computer Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nat...@nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681