On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 08:20:27 AM Steve Meyers wrote:

> I'm going to have to disagree with you here.  I'm not saying that any of
> these things you bring up were affairs the U.S. should have been
> involved in, but I don't think they qualify as "terrorism".  Meddling in
> the affairs of other countries?  Yes, definitely.  But I'm just not
> seeing anything in the links you provided to support your suggestion
> that the U.S. is involved in terrorism.

Did you happen to pay attention to the news media at all during the attempts to
panic the
people if the sequester bill was not passed and what horrible things would
happen if the funding
fell through?

Was that not "inciting terror" ?

You better believe it was! There were people screaming the schools would be
shut down, fire
departments would shut down, police departments would shut down! There are
people in New
Jersey who are still suffering the effects of the Sandy hurricane yet the
government is claiming
they have not provided sufficient levels of service because of the sequester.

Take a good look at Child Protective Services. They allow kids to stay in
abusive homes and
get killed while taking children from loving homes everyday based upon an
anonymous "tip".
You want to talk about a terrorist organization? CPS is it!

Oh wait, what about the Department of Homeland Security. They have clearly
labeled all
fundamental Christians as possible terrorists. They have labeled "patriots" as
terrorists. Oddly,
all the people who believe this country is still capable of doing good, as
opposed to Obama who
thinks this country is something to be ashamed of and must apologize for us
daily, have all
been labeled as terrorists. Purely to incite fear so people will be "good
citizens". DHS
implemented the good 'ole soviet era program of "anonymous rats" who tell on
their neighbors.

You're right, our government does not fit the definition of terrorist. Nope.
Not at all.

Nathan