Could not have said it better!

------------------------

Keith Smith

--- On Tue, 6/25/13, Jonathan Duncan <jonat...@bluesunhosting.com> wrote:

From: Jonathan Duncan <jonat...@bluesunhosting.com>
Subject: Re: Times to move to Linux
To: "Provo Linux Users Group" <plug@plug.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 12:38 PM

On 25 Jun 2013, at 07:58, keith smith <klsmith2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't think any of us want to overthrow the Gov.  What I think most of us
> want is a truly Constitutional Gov.  That is all I really want.

What I really want is to never need to talk politics again and feel comfortable
that the government was not going to need constant intervention. What I really
want is to live peacefully with all the other inhabitants of this planet,
earning a living doing things I enjoy and spending time with people that I
enjoy. I could not care less if those objectives was reached without our
current government.  :)