That's just silly. If Javascript was all that, Google would be all over it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AngularJS

Oh, wait. That's right. Well, it's not like it has any momentum.

http://www.ng-conf.org/

Oh. Right.

And look at that hottie on that page! Did you see his beard?

--
"In order to create, you have to have the willingness, the desire to
be challenged, to be learning." -- Ferran Adria (speaking at Harvard,