On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Eric Olsen <falc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use LastPass.... If you pay a subscription
> fee for Premium you also get  their mobile devices app
> (Android/iOS/Windows/Blackberry), though I can't vouch for how well those
> work, I've never paid for the service.

I use the premium version. It's great. It's not as simple as the plugins
for firefox/chrome, but not terribly difficult. You simply switch to the
lastpass app and copy the password and then switch to your app/browser. The
latest version has a built-in browser but I haven't used it much.

> It claims to be secure, however not long ago (within the past year) they
> were compromised, so customers were urged to change their LastPass password
> as well as all of their websites' passwords.

The compromise did scare me a bit, but there were a couple good things that
made me stick with them. First, they were extremely open about it. Second,
they've been open about how their system works. If the compromise leaked
data (LastPass suggested it was unlikely), a strong master password would
be enough to ensure your information was never leaked.