The problem with sites like Indeed.com, glassdoor, linkedin, etc, is that many
(most?) of the jobs are just scraped and regurgitated from the big sites like
Dice, Monster, etc, and are often weeks behind the actual posting.  Sometimes
that is OK, as some companies will look until they find someone, but personally
I have rarely gotten any traction on resumes sent in that much later (2-4
weeks) than the original posting.

-Steve