Really?  When I lived in Orem (while it was being rolled out and over the
course of several years), I lived in 10 different places, houses,
apartments and etc all over the city.  I couldn't find a place that didn't
have it available.  Also had it when I lived in Murray.  I was sad when I
had to move away from it.
This tool is handy http://www.utopianet.org/shopping-cart/address-check/