What's a website?

On 3/19/2014 1:12 AM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
We have a website?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Steve Meyers <st...@plug.org> wrote:

The plug.org site has been running Drupal 4.7 for some time now.  We've
discussed moving it off of Drupal for a while now, and today I made the
switch.  It's now running Wordpress.

I know, I know.  Wordpress sucks.  I agree with many of the complaints
about Wordpress, but it does the job we need and is easy to use.  What's
more, it's easily upgradeable, which is important.  I have taken some
precautions to lock down the Wordpress installation, as well.

There were some features on the old site that I'm not sure were used much.
  These include the member directory, contractor directory, and local
company statistics.  If these are important to you, please let me know, and
I will endeavor to get them working again.  If nobody objects, we'll just
leave them be.