Tod,

I am sure that anything Gabe says to you has to be true, after all it is
coming from Gabe...

Jonathan Grotegut

P.S. the hat does look a little silly sometimes but honestly it is who you
are, it is like people who get tattoos or color their hair, if employers
can't deal with it, you probably don't want to work for them anyway.