Greetings PLUGers!

For those not aware, I work on one of the product teams inside Adobe's digital
marketing cloud. Our team has two openings for Sys Admins. These positions
don't come along very often, so I hope I can contain my excitement about the
opportunity. These are really good positions. Our team supports the
infrastructure that handles billions of events every day for some of the
biggest brands in the world. We are directly responsible for about 27,000
physical servers representing 100 or so unique configurations hosted in
datacenters around the world. We are looking for people who have experience
with large scale operations (100+ servers is a reasonable minimum, 1000+ is
ideal). 4+ years experience is another good minimum. You can find more details
on Adobe's job site. The job number is 25876.

If you are interested I can help get you moved along in the job process much
faster than submitting an application via Adobe's job site. My manager (who is
awesome, by the way) has asked me to put resume's in his hand. If you've got
some interest please contact me off-list and I will happily answer any
questions you have. If you aren't sure you'd be the right fit please don't be
afraid to reach out.

Seeing as how this is for an Adobe position, one helpful tip is to make sure
you send me a PDF, not a Word doc! Bonus points if it is well formatted
monospaced text that includes at least one bit of interesting ASCII art. ;-)

-Ryan

P.S. There are several other great positions currently open right now as well.
Check Adobe's job site for more details.