I'm running the Dell M3800 which has the NVIDIA hybrid graphics. My external
monitor is not 4K, but I haven't had any trouble. Whatever graphics driver is
auto-detected by Fedora appears to work fine. It took me a while to figure out
to use Bumblebee to access the discrete graphics, but appears to work.