On 06/08/2016 01:00 PM, Jeff wrote:
All,

I live in American Fork and get my internet through AFConnect which
gives me aprroximately 15 MBit for $39.99. I know they have a faster
tier (30 MBit for $69.99) but are there any other options that anybody
knows about in the $60 or below per month level that I could get for a
faster speed)?    (12 years ago when it first became available, $39.99
for 15 mbit was beyond uber cool, but it's staid the same while the rest
of the world caught up and passed us).

If anyone knows of anything it would be greatly appreciated!

CenturyLink provides 40 Mbps for $35/month (without phone service) in AF if you set up a year of automatic payments. At the end of every year, they temporarily revert me to a higher rate, and every year I call their customer retention department to remind them that I have a lot of options in this area... and they switch me back to the lower rate. :-)

In my experience, 40 Mbps is sufficient for several desktop computers, laptops, tablets, VOIP, and a Roku player.

Shane