Tonido it seems is a cloud solution - a software as a service. That website
advertises a 'FileCloud' software suite which seems to be a
self-hosted/enterprise dropboxy solution. But Daplie is an actual piece of
hardware with the needed software installed on it for sort of a
plug-and-play experience.

*Sent from Microsoft Outlook 1963*