Date: Tuesday, April 17th
Time: 7:00pm
Location: UVU Business Resource Center

In this presentation, Lloyd Brown will describe one High-availability approach
involving VRRP (using keepalived), and conntrackd, to seamlessly failover
IP-based services. This approach allows, among other things, automatic OS
updates, without the underlying service going down.

We will discuss motivations, the general approach of VRRP and it's limitations,
connection table synchronization to allow resuming of TCP sessions after a
failover, and sane approaches to automatic updates.

Just go in the front doors, and follow the signs. We're usually in a conference
in the back of the main floor.

http://plug.org/uvu has directions and a map