Nebula is incredibly interesting.
For advanced personal use, the mesh VPN can simplify and improve
connectivity between networks.
I tried it out between my home network, some VPS's (Google, Linode), my
work desktop, and my laptop.  Neat stuff.  Once it finally supports mobile
devices (Android, iOS), I can use it to replace my traditional IKEv2/IPsec
setup.

For enterprise use, I can see how it would be useful connecting disparate
datacenters/regions/cloud providers together.
However, in a traditional enterprise environment (hub+spoke, centralized
services) like mine, it is unnecessary and lacks hardware appliances (for
now).  I have no plans to consider it for my enterprise.  My branches have
no interest in connecting to each other, and their hardware
firewall/VPN/router appliances are easier to manage than running custom
servers in each location.