Quoting James Simister <ja...@plug.org>:

Date: Tuesday, July 19th
Time: 7:00pm
Location:

This month Brad Nelson will be talking about Home Assistant, which is an open-source home automation tool.

The Provo Linux Users Group (https://plug.org) meet monthly to discuss Linux, Linux-related topics, and technologies of interest to Linux users. If you enjoy Linux, or would like to learn more, join us.

Just go in the front doors, and follow the signs. We're usually in a conference room in the back of the main floor (BR-117).

Please RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/utahopensource/events/fvvcsqydckbzb/

Somehow this didn't show up in my PLUG mailbox until today. I'm very interested in this. Was there a recording made????

Kelly Terry