Quoting Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Would it be possible to add continuous play to the Album and Artist
> modes so that it plays one random album or artist after another?

possible:
http://www.deane-freeman.com/slimserver/beta/Random.pm

one current issue that I haven't bothered to trap, yet, is that it will not work
with single-track albums or single-track artists.  I'll be fixing that when I
get another block of time.

I think I'll add a few other modes for disabling.  Currently, most changes to
the playlist will cause the continuous mode to stop.  I'm thinking of a mode
where only power-off/stop disables, and another that is only a manual disable
(continually cycling from where you left off until you turn off the cyclic mode
or shut off from the plugin menu).

After that, I expect I'll wrap it up and ship it :)

-kdf