If you want to add a station you can enter it in the text box and click
the + button to save to the list.
So I didn't think the link to the settings was necessary any more? I
can add the link back if you disagree though.

When discovery mode is on (it's off by default) LastFM will only play
music you've never heard before. This is a subscriber only feature. (It
appears in the station list for now as changing it is the same as
changing station)

The 'Record to Profile' line should only appear once! I'm not sure what
could be causing the extra line. Maybe a subscriber bug in my code...

James

--
James