Hi Stuart

I have two albums in my collection, both called Retrospectacle:

Thomas Dolby\Retrospectacle (16 tracks)
Supertramp\Retrospectacle (32 tracks)

With r43 installed or not, "Browse by Album" only shows a single album
with all 48 tracks from both albums intermingled - I guess this is a
bug in SlimsServer, and nothing to do with LazySearch.

When using the standard "Search by Artist", if I search for Supertramp
and select to play Retrospectacle the 32 tracks from the Supertramp
album will play.

But if I use LazySearch to find Supertramp and then play
Retrospectacle, the "merged" version of the album is played - ie all 48
tracks with track #1 from Thomas Dolby followed by track #1 from
Supertramp, then track #2 from Thomas Dolby etc.

Any ideas?

--
Milhouse