GoCubs wrote:

I was actually debating this option instead of having the top line
cycle.  But if I go this route, I'm wondering how the interval options
should work.

Perhaps just a single queue instead with "item"/"secs to display" pairs. The code walks through the queue and starts from the top each time through. When it checks for updates (which would only happen at the top of the queue assuming 5 minutes has elapsed since the last check), if it finds any it rebuilds the entire queue.

In this scenario you make the weather info (3 items: tonight, tomorrow day, tomorrow night) work like game scores, i.e., just something else to add to the queue and that will be rotated through in turn along with the time/temp display.

Otherwise the queue contains only the time/temp and game scores and the upper line works as it does now.

You know, it never ceases to amaze me how much fun it is to tell other people how to modify their code to make it do what you want... ;-)

SBB

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.