mrfantasy Wrote:
> It may be worth modifying this program to be a callout option for
> ncid--I'm using ncid to serve clients that do popup on my Windows PC
> and as well I'm getting logging of all my incoming calls.  ncid also
> handles all the modem stuff so you don't have too.  I'll take a look at
> it.
I've modified the script for NCID to use it; 'details here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=67594&postcount=10).  I
haven't posted a modified script, but recounted how I made it work --
perhaps somebody will be able to adjust the main script to work in
either situation, with suitable configuration.  (I'm new to Perl and
just worked out enough to get it working!)

--
smst