I'm afraid that I'm having trouble following your logs.  Could you
please post the complete log for running it manually and automatically,
starting with the line with the date and time, and ending with the blank
line?  If you're using the forums, please put it within
Code:
--------------------
--------------------
 blocks.

Where's the hyphen coming from?  Is this being sent by the modem, or is
it in your address book?

I've uploaded a new version of the plugin that adds a log of receieved
calls and also removes all non-numeric characters from numbers before
trying to match against them.  The latter may fix your problem.  If it
doesn't I'll need those logs!

Thanks,

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye