I am working on a plugin and I want to be able to do the things listed
below. I couldn't find any example code for these things and searches
didn't show anything. Is there some API documentation lying around
somewhere and I'm just not able to find it? If so, please point me to
it. If not, I hope you can help. Providing a pointer to example code is
sufficient, but an explicit explanation is always preferred. :)

1) Force a given font size (and of course put back the old one when
exiting).

2) Scroll the top line. Line2 scrolls but I can't figure out how to
scroll the Line1.

3) Are there APIs that work with SB1 to generate graphics other than
letters/characters? For example, I want to display little blocks of
varying shades/brightnesses. So, a bright block would be one where all
the pixels in the block are lit, while a dimmer box would be one where,
say, every 4th pixel is lit.

4) Are there APIs as described in item #3 for SB2/3?

Thanks,

Mitch

--
Mitch G