Just got my Squeezebox today.

Installation went perfectly.  I installed Slimserver
and the Squeezebox instantly connected to my network.

I wanted to install a highly recommended plug-in called
SUPER DATE & TIME.

It can be found here:

http://www.abovethelaw.com/squeeze/

Installation was easy.  I just installed the folder
into my SLIMDESIGN PLUG-INS directory.

I go to the slimdesign configuration webpage for
my device.

As instructed I go to SERVER SETTINGS->PLUGINS and
I see SUPER DATE & TIME checked under the list of
available plugins.  So far, so good.

The problem?

First, there is no way to configure my weather, stocks,
scores, etc.

Second, going to PLAYER SETTINGS ->MENUS the SUPER DATE &
TIME isn't listed.  There isn't even a selection for it
under screensaver selection.

I even restarted both my Squeezebox and Web configuration
browser in hopes it would appear.  It did not.

Anyone want to give me a hand?  Thanks!

--
NJRonbo