Hi,

I originally started this thread as I was having all sorts of problems
with AlienBBC. If I'm honest, I had more or less given up with trying
to listen to BBC stations on my squeezebox as I had tried numerous ways
of configuring AlienBBC with no joy and I figure that I will never be
able to get BBC channels to stream....

That said, having read the other threads about the the new version of
socketwrapper I got quite excited. So, I swiftly downloaded it,
unzipped it to replace the exisiting socketwrapper, re-started the PC
and waited with baited breath, but....

NOTHING!

Absolutely nothing!

Squeezebox just sits there, little musical note all present and correct
but a lifeless, flat EQ staring back at me. With the usual diddly zip
coming out of the speakers...

FYI

XP Home
Latest slimserver nightly install
MCafee Security suite (Slim.exe Mplayer.exe and socketwrapper.exe all
given full access)
AlienBBC 1.01 beta auto-install for windows.

I am really pleased for everyone who has managed to get this working
but...

Any ideas guys as to how I might replicate their success?

DannyJ