Yip :) I had my whole setup working perfectly and then a voice said unto
me.... "hark!  The Penguin known as Tux calleth!" and I thought I'll
build a low noise, low power Linux system and use it as my server
instead of the Windows box.

Now I have almost everything working again except Slimscrobbler and
ALienBBC (which is almost working but not quite, but I reckon that's a
case of finding the right build of Mplayer).

I don't think I ever had any problems with the Audioscrobbler plugin on
Windows (just stupid questions about LastFM radio stations).  I'll try
the debug stuff.

Moral of the story... if it ain't broken don't fix it. :)

Thanks,
Fairy

--
fairyliquidizer